There are many resources available to educate homeowners on maintaining their well and making sure they have safe drinking water. Below are just a few of those resources for well owners in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Please connect with us at any time if you have questions or concerns about your well.
Here is a list of resourceful website links:
- Minnesota Department of Health Well Owner’s Handbook
- Minnesota Department of Health Well Sealing Financial Assistance
- Minnesota Department of Health Water Quality/Well Testing/Well Disinfection
- Minnesota Department of Health Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
- Dakota County Well Sealing Grant Program & Application
- Wisconsin Well Water Association
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Well Water Testing
- Wisconsin Well Owner’s Manual
Have questions? We can help!